• this is a image
Name:Tin Lead Solder Bar Sn20Pb80
Name:Tin Lead Solder Bar Sn20Pb80
Alloy:Tin Lead

Send Inquiry

Product Description

Tin Lead Solder Bar Sn20Pb80

The alloy Sn20Pb80 solder bar is a low tin solder bar that is composed of 20% Tin and remaining 80% is lead. Apperance of the bar is dull due to higher lead content inside. Leaded solder bar cannot comply with ROHS or REACH regulations so in some applications the leaded bar solders are prohibited to be used, but still leaded solder bar is quite widely used for its good wetting property and low cost.Our philosophy is the most appropriate is the best.

Basic character of Tin Lead Solder Bar Sn20Pb80

  1. Mid range to high range melting point at 183-279℃, working temperature 320-350℃. So this solder bar Sn20Pb80 is suitable to be used for applications whereas needs the components to be heat resistant, and this solder alloy is compatible to high working temparature components.

  2. Sn20Pb80 leaded solder bar is with low cost, because it contains just low tin. Price is just around half of the Sn63Pb37 solder bar.

Applications of Tin Lead Solder Bar Sn20Pb80

This low tin solder bar is suitable to general purpose soldering such as lighting bulb, machinery, cable joints etc...

If you are interested in this leaded solder bar Sn20Pb80, please contact our sales team at xfsolder@gmail.com or xfsolder@163.com, Whatsapp/Wechat: 008613450770997, main website www.xfsolder.com


Send Inquiry

Name: *
E-mail: *
Message: *
Verify Code: Change

Related Products